Return to the Carnivorous Plants Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can anyone recommend nepethes (online) sellers?

Posted by marklius 6 (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 16, 09 at 23:59

Hi Guys -

I've bought Nepenthes from Sarrecenia NW, cali carnivores, which were very good plants, as well as petflytrap.

The thing is that these guys seem to only sell small plants and this time I am looking for something medium sized.

Who can you guys recommend that you've used who ships timely and most importantly...carefully?

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can anyone recommend nepethes (online) sellers?

I would contact a forum member called Back2eight.

o

Try dangerousplants.com Tom says he has spotted amps that are large and may have some others. I only asked about the amps. He's great at packing. I've never got anything from him with more than one broken leaf and that's rare.

Here is a link that might be useful: dangerousplants.com

o

how about borneo exotic

o

Sarracenia Northwest.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Carnivorous Plants Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here