Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
justin1012454875

Questions about my Nepenthes distillatoria & Purple Pitcher!

justin1012454875
14 years ago

Hello everyone I have recently made a post about my new CP garden witch I always could use some help on heres the link to check it out http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/carnivor/msg1019221716652.html?2. But lets get to the point about this post. I have a Purple Pitcher and a Nepenthes distillatoria *As I belive pictures of them will be up soon* But what bothers me about what those little things are doing is leaning! Not just a little bit :p but on the ground but their nice and green (both) and nice a big. My Nepenthes distillatoria has no pitchers it self but it has many little ones getting ready to be done. I just wanted to make sure that they will be ok doing that? If not how should I fix that problem? Last but not least I have them in a little plastic green house (Kinda small) They are all ready hitting the top of the lid =\ so I'm going to move them into a nice non-lided pot! I cannot plant them outside because I have cats & dogs so that is out. I was wondering since I live in Florida should I have them by my windowsill (getting plenty of light) I mist every day I'm in school 7am - 4pm but when I'm home I mist every 2-3 hours more then ten times a day. Or should I just let them be outside? Any help would be so helpful! ****Picutres of them (and the green house) will be up soon!****

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!