Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
justin1012454875

My new CP Garden I need some help!

justin1012454875
14 years ago

Hello, I recently bought a Purple Pitcher, Sundew, VLT, and a Nepenthes distillatoria. The sundew looks little brown and sticky but has a patch of nice soft something growning in the middle any idea what that is? Is it a dud? Second my VLT is well green a few dead traps/leafs but when I feed they eat =) My purple pitcher has water in it (I will it up 2/3 of its pitcher) And I put one cricket each in the pitchers is that ok? Last my Nepenthes distillatoria it has NO pitchers at all but MANY babies soon to be full in 1-2 weeks. My Nepenthes distillatoria & Purple pitcher both are slightly liying on the ground, I was wondering if that's ok? They still keep all their water in (not the Nepenthes distillatoria). I have a little starter green house kit that I have them in I will soon need to move the Nepenthes distillatoria and Purple pitcher. But I have them outside in the sun and I mist A LOT every day I was wondering if that's ok or should I move them inside? It would be great for some answers thanks!

P.S. Is it ok to have ants in my C.P. garden?

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County