Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
organic_trickster

Any know of any carnivorous plant sites in the UK?

organic_trickster
16 years ago

Hi,

My collection of carnivorous plants is mainly from littleshopofhorrors.co.uk, triffid nurseries, or easy carnivorous plants (which surprisingly have the same stock as little shop of horrors & is based in the same location in the UK).

Even with e-bay, I am unable to find anywhere else I can purchase less common plants?

I've tried wistuba.com who are based in Germany. Their website reels you in with superb pictures of what you think you may receive. Unfortunately, like nepenti.pl were just the same but completely ripped my off when I ordered two pink venus fly traps, only to receive one plant the size of a thumb nail for 22 euros. Needless to say, they did not respond to any of my mails once they had my hard earned dosh.

I see many pictures of what I would call normal to large plants posted by you lucky people in the USA. little shop of horrors is the only place I've been able to get normal sized plants and they only stock those you guys can pick up in Lowes, or home depot. Our version is homebase and they only ever have small flytraps, which I have in abundance.

Help?

Sponsored
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living