Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
yoshimidragon

Just sayin' hi :)

Yoshimi Dragon
10 years ago

Hey, y'alls!!!

It's been ages since I popped in, not sure who all is still posting except I see a few TriangleJohn posts.

After I finished med school, I headed off to the midwest and couldn't find an apartment that fit right PLUS had somewhere I could garden. My landlord growls at my "rescue pots" of irises that I want to be able to plant.

But THIS YEAR my husband and I found a little community garden about a mile-n-a-half away. (oh, yeah. i got married this year.)

And I have TWO garden plots. 4x6, bigger than my little ol' 4x4. The second plot has been a little saga, but I think we've about got it nailed down.

We're just doing veggies and, at the man's request, strawberries. My ol' fallback of swiss chard, tomatoes, basil. I ~think~ my peppers will be happier this time. Hopefully will have some squash in the ground with the second garden plot. My lima bean seeds sprouted and are looking ecstatic to see sunshine -- we're past seed leaves into about the 3rd or 4th set.

So that's the short story. Guess I have to change my zone to whatever it is here. But I'm glad to have a garden back!!! How are you all? John, Tammy, Brenda,...??

:)

A

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting