Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Winter seed swap box

Posted by Cory 7b- N.C. (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 1, 06 at 12:51

Wondering when that winter seed box is going to make it's way around? Brenda has convinced me to try WS and I'm hopeful. Catalogues are starting to show up in my mailbox and I find myself drooling in a very un-ladylike fashion ;^) C.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Winter seed swap box

Hi Cory - wipe your chin - I need your address (I know I have it somewhere but regardless of what Brenda tells you, I am totally unorganized! it would take me all winter to find it). I have some dwarf sunflowers and Zinnias for you or your daughter - they don't need to be started early, you could just wait til the swap to get them if you want. I did get some peppers and tomatoes like you requested. Everything else is a mish-mash of stuff. I also have a massive list of seeds that I will organize and email to you so you can plot and plan and drool some more.

o
RE: WANTED: Winter seed swap box

John, I did give Cory the peppers (including your special ones) and tomatoes in the box when at Logans already. Cory, if there are any aster seeds in the box. could you put aside 10-15 seeds for me please? My wintersowing flu now has an aster fever complication.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from North Carolina and South Carolina are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here