Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lewisville NC swap April 15th (near W-S)

Posted by quirkpod 7 Lewisville NC (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 6, 06 at 10:11

If this date is not good, I may be able to change it. I always have these at my house. Welcome everyone. Refreshments and hot dogs! Who's got Strawberry plants to bring? Check out my page for what I've got. Robin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lewisville NC swap April 15th (near W-S)

Quirk, where exactly is Lewisville? I'm in Hickory.

Carla

o

Where are you planning on having the swap in Lewisville? I live in Clemmons-just bought the house & started the garden 2 years ago-have gone over-crazy with planting and need to give away some things. My list is fairly up to date. I really am hoping for tropicals, but even if I can give away some plants I have too much of (or just didn't plan into the landscape well), that will make me happy.

o

Robin,
I'm still hoping I can come. Is it still the 15th (day before Easter, right?).
If I do come, I'll have a lacecap hydrangea, some hostas (Krossa regal and a couple of others), Rudbeckia hirta, purple conflower, confederate rose cuttings (mine never even died back this winter! It's still green), and can bring acuba cuttings if anyone wants. If you want acuba, let me know now and I'll get some rooted. It's quick. I guess I'm committed to coming now.
I'm looking for any natives. Could I get another of your Carolina allspice, Robin? The one you gave me last year is doing fine, just leafing out again.
Kitty

o

I have strawberry plants also-the birds always seem to get the berries before we do, and we even have cats!

o

Ken and I will be coming to the swap. Not much to bring this time as we're just starting the landscaping but I'm sure we can come up with a few things.
Ooh, did I hear lacecap hydrangea?

o

Did you have the swap? I missed it. I am in WS and want to get connected to those in my area.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from North Carolina and South Carolina are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here