Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jmdandona

HAVE: For Trade: Vegetable Seedlings & Boxwood

jmdandona
18 years ago

I'm new to this, so apologies in advance if this is inappropriate or unwanted.

I started my seedlings for this summer a few weeks ago and find myself with far too many. I have 70 or more tomato seedlings in particular that I'd be willing to trade some of. I'm looking for any kinds of shrubs that grow well here (I'm new to the area) or cuttings of shrubs, herb plants or seeds (especially rosemary, lavender, different kinds of mint), fruit tree seedlings, veggie seedlings (especially hot peppers, rainbow swiss chard, beans for drying like cannellini), etc. etc. I have seedlings for: tomatoes, zucchini, bush beans, yellow squash, melons, lettuce, bell peppers, eggplant and more. About 50% are heirloom, the other 50% are hybrids. Most are 3-4 weeks old, some have just been planted. I would also be willing to trade seedlings or seeds for baby chicks (the animal, not Hen and Chicks!). Also, we have a couple dozen boxwoods around our house that I would like to dig up (too close to the foundation) and possibly trade. I am located near Burlington and occasionally make it to Chapel Hill, Winston-Salem, or Greensboro. I'd rather not send anything through the mail... so please respond only if you're local. Thank you!!!!!!!!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz