Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Thank you everyone

Posted by babelsrus 7bNC (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 29, 12 at 8:02

The swap was a wonderful experience. Thank you trader John and everyone who participated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Sorry John and trade questions

I guess trades were on my mind, I meant to say thank you to Trianglejohn for making the arrangements.
1.I have a trade from yesterday that wasn't labeled just a little uncurled redish/green leaf exposed,in a medium small black 4"pot?the dirt is nice and dark with big chunks of bark mulch? Any clues?
2. A 3" black pot with seedlings(multiple)looks like it could be pepper plants-this dirt is also nice and dark potting soil with a little snail and birch seed thingys
3. The 6 pack of campanulas, any idea what type/color? ( label is a white plastic with black marker
4. Last question, I brought home a beautiful canna it is in a stryfoam planter,do you think it could stay in that or is the pot to small for the mature plant? Also do you know the name?
Thanks again,
Beth

o
Sorry John and trade questions

I guess trades were on my mind, I meant to say thank you to Trianglejohn for making the arrangements.
1.I have a trade from yesterday that wasn't labeled just a little uncurled redish/green leaf exposed,in a medium small black 4"pot?the dirt is nice and dark with big chunks of bark mulch? Any clues?
2. A 3" black pot with seedlings(multiple)looks like it could be pepper plants-this dirt is also nice and dark potting soil with a little snail and birch seed thingys
3. The 6 pack of campanulas, any idea what type/color? ( label is a white plastic with black marker
4. Last question, I brought home a beautiful canna it is in a stryfoam planter,do you think it could stay in that or is the pot to small for the mature plant? Also do you know the name?
Thanks again,
Beth

o
RE: WANTED: Thank you everyone

Hey Beth,
Glad that you had a wonderful time at the swap and hope you come back in the Fall. I may have brought No. 2. If so, they're Jewel of Opar. My neighbor may have brought No. 3. I know she brought campanula. If they're the ones she brought, they're white with burgundy specs on the inside. Both are really cool plants. I hope this helps. Have a good evening. Judy

o
RE: WANTED: Thank you everyone

Thanks to everyone!!! It was a great swap. I NEED that recipe for the rasberry blueberry warm and deliocious thing please !!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from North Carolina and South Carolina are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here