Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tophersmith_gw

HAVE: Bananas for trade

tophersmith
14 years ago

Musa Basjoo, Musa Margarita, Musa Raja Puri, Musa Gold Finger looking for other tropicals

Comments (3)

• hightider
    14 years ago

Topper Would you be intrested in any colocasia,black magic black runer fantasia, jacks giant or illustrious others are not up yet. How about any ornamental grases, Deweys blue,fountain grases ,zebra grass,acourus,varigated lirope,see my plant list on Daves Garden,I have two Varigated Bannas I bought last year one come back dont no the name single trunck about 5 inched in diam. and now about 3 ft and growing,Lets trade Hightider

• tophersmith
    Original Author
    14 years ago

OK what I would love to see your varigated banana. Where are you located. Which bananas are you interested in?

• hightider
    14 years ago

Toper,I am at Emerald Isle N C ,on the sound side have a two acre lot loaded with plants waiting for the next huricane to wipe me out and start all over I bought two varigated banna plabts last year and Put Duct Pipe fiber glass over the main stems the one that I paid 40.00 for was about 5 inches in diameter survived and is growing very well shoud br 6 or 8 ft tall and really colourfull, the other has not even come up yet,this is my first try with these plants would like to try some of the hardy green,have plenty of plants to trade,go to D aves Garden Web Site for my plant i have to trade Hightider

Sponsored