Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: plant swap in concord or charlotte area

Posted by marysgarden (My Page) on
Sun, May 6, 07 at 2:42

I believe ther was a swap recently in the charlotte area, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in another?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: plant swap in concord or charlotte area

I would be interested, especially if it was in the Concord area.

Ginger

o

That would be great. Let's see if anyone else would be interested. Do you have a good place in mind for the concord area? I'm writing on behalf of my grandmother she will have lots of things to trade. I will have some stuff too. What date would work for you?

o
Possible swap date

P.S. Next Sat the 12th would work for me as far as I know.

o

I would be interested, but I am pretty new to gardening. I'm not sure I would have anything anyone would want ;)

o

I am on call at work on the 12th, so I can't guarantee that I would be able to come then. What kind of plants is your grandmother looking for??

o

I don't think she's looking for anything in particular. She just loves gardening, as do I. She often throws away plants because she does'nt have anyone to give them to. I went to a swap just recently and told her how much fun it was. She would like to go just for the fun of it. We can come up with a better date than that if it would be better for everyone. What works for everyonr else?

o

Hey guys,
I live in Harrisburg (between Charlotte and Concord) and have lots of perennials to share if you want to meet here and dig. It's way to hot for me to dig now but if you want to dig your own you are welcome to. I live right off Hwy 49. The earlier in the day the better.
Sandie

o

Sandie, I just sent you an e-mail. I would love to come get some next weekend if the offer still stands. Thanks

o

I didn't receive an email.
Are you talking about tomorrow the 12th or the 19th?
Either one would be fine with me as long as it's early in the day. Let me know. Why don't you try to email again, ok? I think maybe the spam blocker might have blocked it for some reason.
Sandie

o

I was talking about the 19th. I just sent you another e-mail. Just in case you don't get the e-mail my address is emtcodered2004@yahoo.com. Thanks...Christie

o

I'd love to attend a plant swap in/near Charlotte. I'm going to my first swap this weekend in Raleigh! Are people still interested in doing this?

o

OH dear. I just happened upon this post. If perhaps you guys do decide to have a plant swap, and it's in Concord, count me in, too. laineyplantgrower, you said you're going to the swap in Garner? (Raleigh)? Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Vickie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from North Carolina and South Carolina are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here