Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Have free plants

Posted by sandienc Z7 NC (My Page) on
Sun, May 6, 07 at 14:23

Hey everyone,
If you live near Harrisburg, NC and want to come dig, I have lots of plants to share. Here's a short list of what I have.

lamium galeobdolon---yellow archangel
melissa officianalis---lemon balm
oenothera fruticosa---sun drops
oenothera speciosa rosea---evening primrose (blooming now)
chasmanthium latifolium---northern sea oats
saururus cernuus---lizards tail ( moist or bog )
physostegia---obedient plant
lysimachia purpurea
english ivy
orange day lilies

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Have free plants

Hi Sandie,
I'm in Concord (between 49 and 601) and would love to get together :-)
Even though I'm still starting over in a new home I'm sure I can come up with a few new additions for your garden as well. I work a bit of a crazy schedule but I'm usually off on Mondays and Wednesdays. I'm an early bird but I'm flexible except when the sun is beating down (I burn too easily even with sunscreen)
Drop me an e-mail.
Cindy

o
RE: WANTED: Have free plants

Sandie,
Oh my goodness I have been going crazy trying to remember where I saw your post on GW.
I had a major meltdown on the computer right after I e mailed you about coming over to dig one morning and was never able to reach you to tell you what happened. I am soooo sorry, all this time you must have thought I was a total jerk. I kept sending e mails with no reply, I only discovered later that my e mail wasn't being sent! When I tried to fix the program I wound up dumping everything and lost your info.
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know what had happened and to tell you how sorry I was for leaving you hanging.
Cindy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from North Carolina and South Carolina are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here