Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kwz7nc

HAVE: Newbie Triad Swap, June 17th, Reynolds Park, W-S!

kwz7nc
17 years ago

Calling all gardeners, new and experienced, in Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point and Beyond! Want to extend the welcome for anyone who is interested (or not and wants to make fun of us) and make everyone feel at home.

It will be at Shelter #3 from 10-3, Sat. June 17th

Mapquest link to 2450 Reynolds Park Road, Winston-Salem

Bring food, plants, non-plant trades, experience, company, whatever you'd like!

I am brand new to all of this and have never even been to a swap myself, but will happily trade and give away plenty of plants. I admit to outright stealing the ideas from the Raleigh swap, as I have no experience or organizational skills myself. I have plagiarized the way they do their swap on the other forum, linked below, in case anyone wants to know how I think it will work. *I did say think* These folks clearly have this all worked out nicely. If there are any geniuses who masterminded/participated in the Raleigh swap (...you know who you are..cough...I may have emailed you to apologize...cough) I humbly bow down and pay my respects again. My only request of others for this event is to be relaxed.

*I also want to emphasize that if you don't have seeds, plants you are still welcome to come and bring non-plant items. So far, we'll all pretty new to this, I think, and I can't even type well for that matter.

There is more information on the forum linked below- from the Carolina Gardening forum. Pardon my newbie rantings!

*If you are at all interested, please do post so I can get a rough estimate of how many cars for parking reasons.

Thanks so much,

Kara

Here is a link that might be useful: other newbie swap page for info

Comment (1)

• K
    17 years ago

This swap has been cancelled. Please see the thread on the new Triad Swap.
    Welcome to all.

Here is a link that might be useful: New Triad Swap

Sponsored
Landscape Concepts of Fairfax, Inc.
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
Northern VA's Creative Team of Landscape Designers & Horticulturists