Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Updated List

Posted by aezarien 7b (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 2, 09 at 2:17

I updated my trade list this morning. The list is just everything I have period, the good, the bad and the stuff you can't kill with round-up.

I know it is early but I am looking to put some clay tolerant things in the ground this fall. In order to get a head start on some things I may need to pot up to get established or start rooting or seed or whatever I am putting the list out there to see what may interest others to get ready for fall.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Updated List

That's FUNNY Tina, I was just about to post the Fall Swap lol.
I happened to see this BEFORE I posted it.
I am going to go check out your list now....

:) Fran

o
I went and looked and

Ok, I went, I looked, I saw, I DROOLED!!! you have an amazing list of stuff GF!!!
I am really impressed with you LONG list of goodies!!!

:) Fran

o

Over half of those are specimen plants in pots in the back lol. I have things back there that I don't even know what they are.

I know it is early but I would like to be more prepared than I was last year.

o

Organization is a good thing! :O)

You inspired me to organize a list of what I have....so far I have all my seeds updated on my page for reference. hehe
Each day I might update a little more til i've got a list of everything I have...how cool is that? lol

o

I just about killed myself last year trying to scrape something up and was left with uncertainty as to the fate of the plants I brought.

Looks like you did the opposite as I did. I did the plants and left the seeds forever.. I mean.. for later. :/

You would be surprised to see how organized things are in the back. It was a friggin mess back there in that corner. I actually enjoy going out there now haha!

o

I hope that is me very soon! I still have seedlings I started this spring sitting on the concave side of a storage tub lid that I water like a mad woman so they won't die.
I have Hoya every place....I am hoping the greenhouse will be done and over soon so I can get my crowed little back porch area cleaned up and organized.

I planted the Datura you gave me.....It has new leaves...but, It hasn't gown height wise......is that normal? Will it be like everything else and in a month i'll go outside and see a 6 ft tall plant or something?

o

If you are talking about a plant, I don't have any daturas. Sure you got it from me?

o

Well, I think I need to come over and clean out for you guys. LOL. I'm sure I need to relieve you of some of those plants. Too bad you're probably too far for me to go. I'll have to just go drool over your lists.

Vickie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from North Carolina and South Carolina are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here