Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
erin08_gw

HAVE: For Greer swap: Lots of plants to trade..........

erin08
15 years ago

I have lots of potted plants to trade, please check out my exchange lists.

Thanks,

Erin

Comments (10)

• love2gardennc
    15 years ago

Hi Erin,
    You have Black Bamboo listed on your trade list. I have tried for a couple of years to trade for a bit of this for my husband. I have small cranberry viburnum 'Wentworth' and larger Leatherleaf viburnums. I can furnish a larger list of possible trades if you are interested. Email me via link below, Les

Here is a link that might be useful: Member Page

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Umm, yeah I saw the Black Bamboo too, I was to afraid to ask for any of that...It is a NICE plant!

: Fran

• gnomey
    15 years ago

What? You have black bamboo? Somehow I missed that.. haha.. don't know how.

• erin08
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I have one to trade at this time. love2gardennc I'll email you. Gerri maybe next year you can get the next divide :)
    Erin

• gnomey
    15 years ago

hehe.. Erin, it will be well into next year before I pay you back for all you've given me. I can surely wait. I probably don't need bamboo though, I was kidding (mostly). ;) If it's the running type you'll have plenty in no time.

• gnomey
    15 years ago

guys, if you have the chance to trade with Erin, I'd highly recommend it. She's got an amazing variety of plants that she takes very good care of - and I should know, she gave me two truckloads of them! My yard has never been a happier place. If you get a chance, do go through her list. I think I spent a couple of days looking up plants when I first saw it.. haha..

Surely black bamboo is not the only highly desirable plant that she has...I seemed to find like 100 highly desirable plants in her yard..lol. Look a little further and make some good swaps. Erin and I want to load a truck full for the Greer swap!

• love2gardennc
    15 years ago

I did reply to your email Erin. Have not heard back so I am worried that it went to Spam and that you think that I am not interested, Les

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

Erin

Are you the same Erin who has Heavenly Bamboo? I am coming to the swap, what can I tempt you with?

Frances

• countrygirlsc, Upstate SC
    15 years ago

Erin, I saw you are wanting Muscadine Vine? Would you like a Scuppernong vine? It was my father's and he didn't get many off it before he passed away. But for the past feww years it is covered! I am sure that I could dig you a start of it as it has gotten completely out of control and my mother is not able to take care of it! If not now, then when it goes dormant. The "scuffiedines" (as my dad called them) are really good.

• erin08
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I don't have a taste for scuppernongs, I like the muscadines - burgandy ones. My mom would like a scuppernong vine, but she doesn't have a place for it. Thank you for asking.
    Erin

Sponsored