Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: For Greer swap: Lots of plants to trade..........

Posted by erin08 7SC (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 31, 08 at 7:04

I have lots of potted plants to trade, please check out my exchange lists.
Thanks,
Erin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: For Greer swap: Lots of plants to trade..........

Hi Erin,
You have Black Bamboo listed on your trade list. I have tried for a couple of years to trade for a bit of this for my husband. I have small cranberry viburnum 'Wentworth' and larger Leatherleaf viburnums. I can furnish a larger list of possible trades if you are interested. Email me via link below, Les

Here is a link that might be useful: Member Page

o

Umm, yeah I saw the Black Bamboo too, I was to afraid to ask for any of that...It is a NICE plant!

: Fran

o

• Posted by gnomey 7b SC zip296 (My Page) on
    Sun, Aug 3, 08 at 0:29

What? You have black bamboo? Somehow I missed that.. haha.. don't know how.

o

I have one to trade at this time. love2gardennc I'll email you. Gerri maybe next year you can get the next divide :)
Erin

o

Mon, Aug 4, 08 at 23:41

hehe.. Erin, it will be well into next year before I pay you back for all you've given me. I can surely wait. I probably don't need bamboo though, I was kidding (mostly). ;) If it's the running type you'll have plenty in no time.

o
have to say...

Tue, Aug 5, 08 at 12:35

guys, if you have the chance to trade with Erin, I'd highly recommend it. She's got an amazing variety of plants that she takes very good care of - and I should know, she gave me two truckloads of them! My yard has never been a happier place. If you get a chance, do go through her list. I think I spent a couple of days looking up plants when I first saw it.. haha..

Surely black bamboo is not the only highly desirable plant that she has...I seemed to find like 100 highly desirable plants in her yard..lol. Look a little further and make some good swaps. Erin and I want to load a truck full for the Greer swap!

o

I did reply to your email Erin. Have not heard back so I am worried that it went to Spam and that you think that I am not interested, Les

o

Erin

Are you the same Erin who has Heavenly Bamboo? I am coming to the swap, what can I tempt you with?

Frances

o

Erin, I saw you are wanting Muscadine Vine? Would you like a Scuppernong vine? It was my father's and he didn't get many off it before he passed away. But for the past feww years it is covered! I am sure that I could dig you a start of it as it has gotten completely out of control and my mother is not able to take care of it! If not now, then when it goes dormant. The "scuffiedines" (as my dad called them) are really good.

o

I don't have a taste for scuppernongs, I like the muscadines - burgandy ones. My mom would like a scuppernong vine, but she doesn't have a place for it. Thank you for asking.
Erin

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from North Carolina and South Carolina are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here