Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dtpforu

HAVE: Forsyth County Fall 2010 Plant Swap

dtpforu
13 years ago

Fall plant swap will be held October 2nd at 10am until 12pm at the Ag building on Fairchild in Winston-Salem, NC. Start potting up all those extra plants now to share with your friends. We've had great turnout the last couple of swaps and hope it continues to grow. This swap is open to the public from any county so invite all your friends.

The address is:

1450 Fairchild Road

Winston-Salem, NC 27105

Phone: 336-703-2868

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me. Responses to this message should be automatically forwarded to my email so I can answer.

This swap is open to anyone that wants to trade plants, not only to Master Gardeners, so tell your neighbors and friends. If you have a plant to swap, you can attend. It is also not restricted to Forsyth County. Everyone is invited!

All plants should be labeled with the botanical name, common name accepted if botanical name not known. You can write on a stick or even the side of the pot as long as it's labeled.

The actual swapping will begin at 11:00AM, so get there early to set up your plants and look over all the others.

The swap will go like this:

All the plants will be put together in a designated area. At 11:00 AM, we will call out for everyone to go in and get one plant. Once everyone has gotten one plant, we'll call out for everyone to go for another. This will continue until all plants are gone or until we just can't go any more.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Ramos Timber
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Westerville's Top Craftsman & Exceptional Quality Tile & Stone