|Asphodeline lutea AKA "Jacobís Rod"/ "Kingís Asphodel"
Been looking for a start of this plant for some time. Anyone have some they're willing to trade me?
|Hey Vickie, I came across this on the VanDusen website, but they don't ship to the US anymore. It's not supposed to be difficult to grow from seed. If ya can't find it anywhere else, I read some where that DiggingDog use to carry it. They might be able to at least point you in the right direction. Hope ya find it!!|
|Plant Delights usually has the white one, not lutea.|
Please Note: Only registered members from North Carolina and South Carolina are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.) If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here