Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: collection of garden magazines

Posted by tamelask z7 NC (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 23, 06 at 12:17

my garden mentor has had a major water line leak in her house and has a massive collection of gardening magazines, such as horticulture and carolina gardening, dating back 10 to 15 yrs. she's eldery and trying to pare down, and so she's decided now is the right time to pass the mags on to someone(s) who'd like them. no catch- she doesn't need or want a trade or anything. she lives in raleigh, and anyone interested can contact me and i can get you in touch with her. if nothing else, i may gather them all up and bring them to the swap for people to grab, but we both thought it'd be nice if anyone's looking to collect a bunch at once to give them first dibs. thanks! tammy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: collection of garden magazines

I would love to have them or some of them. I'd be glad to trade you some of my plants for your time. I don't have my list up yet but am working on it. Shannon/Dirtrx

o

would you want to hook up with her before the swap? you live close, right? i think the sooner she unloads them the happier she'd be. she doesn't have email, so let me email you her info privately (not sure if yours will let me send one, but you can send one to me if you click on my link). i'd feel better calling first. she's up at the farm on fridays but i should be able to reach her tomorrow sometime. you'll love her- she's a great lady. i know she doesn't need or want any plants right now. but thanks! she'll just be happy to have someone who wants her mags. i'd take the mags but i already have a bazillion i never get to and am trying so very hard to control my packrat tendancies. : 0) thanks, tam

o

I'd like some of the magazines. Can you get her in touch w/ me?
Thanks, Krystol

o

i sent you and email, krystol. thanks, tammy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from North Carolina and South Carolina are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here