Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: huge boston fern

Posted by cannadoit 7b/8a (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 11, 09 at 13:24

I'm looking for a local trade. I have an enormous Boston fern....prolly 3ft by 3ft in a hanging basket. I am a killer of Boston fern....so I'd like to trade someone something for it. lol

Anyone locally interested in a trade?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: huge boston fern

You're in Upstate SC,too, right? Are you looking for perennials?

I have some Leucanthemum "Summer Snowball", which is a pompom looking Shasta Daisy, I have some Echinacea "Prima Donna", a pink coneflower, I have some gorgeous Sedum "Angelina" and Sedum "Blue Spruce", both drought tolerant ground covers, I have tons of Liriope, I have Verbena "Homestead", which looks great with "Angelina" and blooms for a very long time, and I can probably find a few more things if none of that interests you. Email me directly at sdupre61@gmail.com. Thanks,
Sandi aka transplanted2scin07

o

Sandi,
I emailed you on Saturday...just fyi...I hadn't been feeling well...sorry it ook me so long to get in touch with you.

o

Want my Boston fern too? I'm not looking for a trade. You can jut have it if you want it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from North Carolina and South Carolina are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here