Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
therahort

wanted: re: have: reason for lack of response to gw members

therahort
17 years ago

Well, I could not post the changes to my page that I wanted to make so that I could explain why I have not responded to any GW members, with whom I have made contact in the last two or three weeks, so I will explain here.

First, will you please accept my heartfelt and sincere apologies for my lack of response, due to circumstances beyond my control.

First, I have to depend upon Orangeburg Calhoun Technical College for the use of their computers in their lab, as I no longer have the use of a computer at home. Then, I have had family emergencies, with which I have had to take up time that I usually would have spent at the computer lab, responding to any e-mails. My oldest brother had a double hernia operation, which made it necessary for me to travel 50+ miles to Charleston, SC. Also, my younngest son required transportation and financial help, as he had an infected ulcer on the corona of his left eye, an irritated, inflamed corona of his right eye, preventing him from driving himself to the opthalmologist, and a cracked tooth at the same time that his eyesight prevented him from driving. Thankfully, both have recovered sufficiently that I can resume preparing for the Orangeburg County Fair, which takes place the first week in October.

At present, we are preparing entries for the ORangeburg County Fair, which takes place a month and a week from now, and this will prevent me from having time to spare to properly plant and take care of any new seed, or plants, etc. Not only this, but until after September 10, when I receive more money, I can not afford postage. For these reasons, I am asking all of GW exchange members, who I contacted about trading during the last weeks, to offer anything that I wanted to other members, who may want whatever I wanted.

Thank all of you for your patience, and understanding, and efforts in offering to trade with me.

I hope that this is free of errors, as I do not have time to edit it before I go home.

Comments (3)

Sponsored