Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: a quick heads up

Posted by dtpforu 7a NC (dtpforu@hotmail.com) on
Thu, Aug 12, 10 at 18:59

This has not been posted yet, you guys are the first to hear about it. And it's way early, but the Forsyth County Master Gardeners Plant Swap for Spring of 2011 will be held on May 7th, 2011 at the Forsyth County Extension office located on Fairchild. Mark your calendars!!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: a quick heads up

Bump to the top.

o
Forsyth County Swap

It's almost here! One more week! Woo Hoo! I haven't been able to go to any swaps yet this year so this one will be my first. I didn't get to go to Robin's, the Raleigh swap, nor a new one I was invited to. This working stuff is really cramping my style!

Anyway, hope you all can make it and I'm looking forward to meeting some new people, too. I've invited a lady from Lexington that is really big into African Violets and Begonias, She actually sells from her home! I've also invited a new guy from Charlotte that has just in the past couple of years discovered the joys of gardening. Don't know if either of them will be able to make it, but the more, the merrier.

See you then!

Vickie

o
RE: HAVE: a quick heads up

I'm planning on coming and know of at least 3 or 4 other gardeners that are coming. I'm bring blue/black salvias, limelight artemesia, and perennial begonias. Is anyone looking for anything in particular?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from North Carolina and South Carolina are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here