Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
limhyl

WANTED: What a great time at the Raleigh Swap!

limhyl
18 years ago

Wow! I think we must have the greatest, most generous folks on this forum and that was proven again yesterday at the swap. So many cool plants, great food and great conversation. It was so fun to meet some new fellow gardeners and north carolina transplants. In fact I was hard pressed to find a NC native at all (other than the plants of course). Now I must find a home for all of the plants I brought home. It felt good to get rid of a whole flat of plants by bringing it to share and then I just schlep another one home to replace it. Ah, the addiction continues. Thanks everyone. Theresa.

Comments (58)

• mrsboomernc
    18 years ago

hi all
    nancy, you look like a sunny california girl :)
    and i regret not having enough time
    to meet everyone there. such nice people, all.
    and what a high is right, nancy. i learned much
    from this first swap, but i think the first on
    my list of what i'll do differently next time
    is - be there on time, a little early, even, so
    i can wander around and yack it up :) oh, and the
    next thing on my list i'll do differently is
    bring a wagon to haul my plants in one fell swoop.
    it took me too long to unload for the set-up.

the big questions?
    #1 daylilies
    #2 you didn't forget my var. solomon's seal, thank you very
    much :)
    #3 i left the swap knowing what i had, and was able to
    find out a lot about them all by googling. TJohn
    ID'd the few unlabeled plants i picked.

thanks everyone, for a great time and great plants.
    marsha

• nancyofnc
    18 years ago

AISGCKO = Clear packing tape saved us from asking "what is this?" You did good!

• Eliz33
    18 years ago

I had a really wonderful time. I do not usually get away without my children. It was so great to talk with everyone. Getting to know all of you. I am always blown away at how generous all of you are. I would like to say also that John's knowledge of plants is amazing. I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed my time. Eliz33

• brenda_near_eno
    18 years ago

I'm just giddy with putting in wonderful new plants and wishing we had more time on Saturday. Can't we make it longer? I don't know if anyone else wants to devote more time, but it's such a long drive, I'd just as soon make it an afternoon. Barbeque and potluck maybe first? And I love to become infected with other gardener's favorite plants. It would be wonderful if people could just take a minute each to introduce themselves and tell everyone a little bit about their own personal favorite plant. Kind of a round robin. There is so much vauable information milling around in that picnic shelter - it's scarey! Anyway, I'll be happy if we just keep having them.

• nancyofnc
    18 years ago

I agree Brenda. I love the swaps and don't want them to stop but there is not enough time to just meet and talk and learn.

Perhaps we need an additional meeting day, someplace a lot more north of Garner, where we do a "show and tell" swap, as you suggested. Each of us can bring one special favorite plant, tell about it and themselves, and then do a chinese round robin (draw a name, that person gets to choose a plant, or take someone else's chosen plant until all names are drawn and everyone has a plant to take home). We could do private trades like we do at the real swap since we seem to have shared with everyone anyway besides the open swap.

And I too vote for eating first and swaping last and at least 4 hours alloted for just talking to everyone.

I think March and August are good times to do them. Of course I could be ready next week if anyone is interested - LOL.
    Nancy

• dellare
    18 years ago

I agree about the amount of time also. I was still busy talking when I looked around to see most everyone else gone or on their way out and there were whole groups of people I had not even had a chance to talk to. At least I managed to meet more people than last year.

My sister will be visiting again in November and I am expecting a good haul of plants from the house I grew up in and where my parents still live. When they are big enough to divide wouldn't it be cool to be able to tell people that they were originally growing in a country yard in Connecticut, or a division from a dear friend in Pittsburgh or even sadly from seeds gathered from your grandmother's trees when home for her funeral.

I love when you know the plant's story. That is what makes all these passalong plants so special for me. Adele

• trianglejohn
    18 years ago

Great Ideas! The hours for reserving the shelter can swing in any direction. I usually try to plan as to when I assume other folks might want to rent it so that we aren't waiting for another party to finish up and leave or breathing down our necks for us to leave. But keep in mind other shelters are FREE in the same park, they are just smaller and not always near the road. There is even a cute little amphitheater off to the side. So we could use the big shelter for part of the day and then move over to one of the smaller free shelters for a more garden talking. Or we could explore just having it somewhere else. Like the JC Raulston Arb or some other botanical site. I'm open.

I failed at getting labels made for most of my plants. I wish there was a way to get them identified and with my name on them quickly.

I went with no strong desires for any one thing - but came home with many new favorites. I also brought home some of the same plants that I had received at previous swaps (and from the same people) just because the original ones were doing so well in my yard that I wanted more.

My biggest "unknowns" from this swap are the little stubby aloes in the cell paks. I've seen them and grown them before but don't know their name. I'll eventually key them out. A few years ago I would've ignored them but this year I got a new pot that they will look fantastic in so I am so glad I snagged them.

Happy for my variegated Abutilon from Eliz. I'm really looking forward to learning more about this group of plants.

I did not get to eat much food (dangit) because I spent too much time talking - now, how does that happen?

I did end up with a lot of seed that got left behind. I assume this means we are gonna try the seed swap again. We can either do it by mail like last year - OR - we could all get together sometime, somewhere and divvy them up and make boxes to mail off to folks who can't make it to Raleigh. Let me know.

• cory
    18 years ago

I got the same plant as Aislinn and I too would like to know what it is. It's in a 4inch pot. Nancy, the Esperanza seeds came from me. Esperanza is a popular flowering bush in San Antonio. Very drought tolerant, yellow blooms cover it in summer and fall. It dies to the ground there in winter and comes back in spring. of course here you'll have to overwinter it. It can be grown in containers. Likes full sun. I got some EE's that were in the big bucket of water. Do they have to stay wet or can they go in the ground? C.

• Hollyclyff
    18 years ago

To answer Nancy's questions -
    1. I would have liked to have gotten some toad lilies, but I didn't see any of those.
    2. I don't think I forgot anything this year.
    3. I believe I have the name of everything I got, but I do have a question. I picked up a few hedychiums - I know they should be hardy here normally, but is it too late to plant them out now to get them established to survive this winter?

Adele, I have no idea what plant you could be talking about. The only thing I got that seems to match that description was a buddleia lindleyana and a climbing aster. But the buddleia was labeled and the aster is more sprawling than tall - hmmm. I guess you'll just have to plant it and wait.

Dana

• dellare
    18 years ago

Thanks Dana, it must have been Tammy then that picked up one of the same things I did. It was during the free for all and these were one of the last things to go.

Tammy, if you are out there do you remember picking up such a plant and me asking you what it was. Thanks, Adele

• rootdiggernc
    18 years ago

DH and I have been to every swap since the beginning and every one just gets better and better. That extra hour this time sure was nice, but we've grown so much I still missed some people. What started out as a few finger foods (I think we had cinnamon rolls and cookies and a few drinks) has morphed into a good old fashioned southern pot luck. We have some wonderful cooks too!

I got a lot of my favs this time, so I"m really excited to get them into the ground or into pots for the winter.

Who had the voodoo lily babies? I'm curious as to which one it is and any tips you have on caring for it this winter. I put it in a little pot with very loose soil and noticed it has some very healthy looking little roots, but I'm not sure what it'll do this winter. Should I keep it indoors, moist or dry, let it go dormant or what?

Thanks to all for a great time and thanks to John, Tammy, Eliz, Brenda and Fran for the special trades. It was all wonderful!

After out of state company for the last couple weeks and getting ready for the trade, I'm bushed, but I'll post that recipe someone wanted over on the 'converstions' board in a few days.

• rootdiggernc
    18 years ago

Dana, I brought several toad lilies I grew from seed. I have more, if they make it through winter I'll bring some to the spring trade.

• Eliz33
    18 years ago

Rootdigger the Voodo lily came from Sally. I happen to give your husband one of the babys out of my pot. Maybe she can help you. It was so nice to meet you and your husband. I am still amazed at what a great time I had at the swap. Elizabeth

• countrygirlsc, Upstate SC
    18 years ago

After reading this, I am even sadder that I could not have been there earlier and missed the whole thing...

• trianglejohn
    18 years ago

Adele - I think the large plant Tammy was seen clutching gleefully was an Amsonia of some sort. Most of them have very narrow leaves but some don't and most of the hybrids (which are very popular) usually have leaves like the plant she was clutching. Folks like them because late in the fall the entire plant can turn school bus yellow. Some of the hybrids do this trick early and hang on to their leaves for a while. Blooms soft blue clusters of blossoms in the spring, some years they can be very pale while others they can be bright blue. I didn't bring it so all this could be mis-information. But Tammy thought it was an Amsonia because of the seed heads.

Deborah - not to apply any pressure but I remember those cinnamon rolls (and the special batch with pecans you brought just for ME!). It was cool and damp and I was munching on cinnamon rolls while dinging that bell - doesn't get any better than that.

• dellare
    18 years ago

John, Bless your heart that is IT. I had a vague feeling it was an A word. But for the life of me my brain would not let go of anymore of it. Thanks so much. Adele

• rootdiggernc
    18 years ago

John, no pressure, just remind me in the spring, lol.

Eliz, thanks for sharing with dh. Now to keep it alive! Where are ya Sally?

• Eliz33
    18 years ago

Hey me again who am I supposed to give the name of the Hawaii nursery who has Plumeria cheap? Also for all who are wanting the Bleeding Heart Vine I have 2 cuttings that are begining to root well and I took 7 more cuttings today! Needless to say my vine got a real hair cut but that should make it bloom so really does not upset me. I need to know who wants them so I can make a list now and have them ready for the spring swap. Elizabeth

• trianglejohn
    18 years ago

ME ME ME ME ME ME! And if you ever see the purply/pink and red one that shows up from time to time I want a cutting from it also. Even if you don't own it, just tell me where it is and I will sneak in the dark of night dressed like a ninja and snip away. I've got the blue one and a relative that makes a bush instead of a vine.

• cory
    18 years ago

John, you got those stubby Aloe's from me )). I picked up the momma plant at a SA swap, but the tag got lost in the move. So it's "mystery" as is most of my stuff. I don't think it gets as big as regular aloe. Makes lots of pups. C.

• rootdiggernc
    18 years ago

Hey Eliz, me too on the Bleeding Heart Vine!!

• tamelask
    18 years ago

sorry i wasn't on sooner, guys- installing a door yesterday. i ck'd late sat & noone had posted. anyhow, yeah- it's an amsonia. and adele, yours was even bigger than the one i snagged. someone said whoever brought it said it bloomed soft blue in the spring. that paired with the seed pods, leaves & new shoots(which normally wouldn't show this time of yr, but look just like they do in spring) made the i.d. it's a wonderful plant- i have one that is getting shaded out & was happy happy happy to snag another! i'd always heard they were hard to move, so i've never tried. they are like baptisias & supposedly sulk for yrs after being moved. if you leave them, they get more glorious each yr. i brought some seeds, though they are hard to sprout. who brought it, please?

i, too would really love more time! i felt like i barely got there & by the time i'd gotten the special trades done, it was time to grab for the swap & i hadn't really looked around. i spent too much time special swapping & talking(but i don't want to cut down on that- it was fun!). eating first would be a good idea, too. maybe setup, eat & ruminate, and then swap? and why couldn't we do a 'i'm so and so & this is my fave' at the swap instead of having another function everyone needs to drive to? i love the swaps, but they are a lot of work. not sure i want to try and do 4 events. personally, i'd rather do 2 all dayers than 4, 1/2 days. the stories, visiting and eating are as much fun as the actual swapping.

and i too felt like i only spoke to maybe a third of the folks there. i hated it was over so fast and i didn't get to meet so many. like for instance, sally, who apparently lives close. can't believe i missed a fellow garnerite.

wish i'd known you were looking for toadlilies, dana. i have some i could have dug for you. and, leslie, i have your aquilegias that i dug for you & forgot to give you. figured it out about 5 mins after you left. so, that answers nan's #2. as to #1- i'm not sure. i love to go and be surprised. #3 for me would be- who brought the allium/scilla looking foliage houseplant thing(i assume) that had small orange and yellow flowers. floppy guy- but adorable flowers. any advice on care, etc? do you know the name? which leads me to plead- please put your name on things so folks can ask questions later. please please.....

yes, eliz, i would really like to not only get the bleeding heart vine, but the blue clerandendron(sp?) you were talking about as you were coming in. oh, how i have lusted after that plant! i really need a 12 step program.

hubby took lotsa pix, but i haven't downloaded them yet. when i do, i'll post the ones that are in focus! ;) tammy

• tamelask
    18 years ago

hey, john, i -think- those stubby aloe-likes might be haworthias.
    looks like elizabeth better get propagating! :)

• Eliz33
    18 years ago

Fran
    John
    Rootdigger
    Tammy
    My list so far. Tammy have the Blue Butterfly one also I am going to work on getting cuttings from that too. I currently have 2 of them rooting but am more unsure of myself with them I will put you down for one.
    John I am supposed to be getting the other Bleeding Heart vine one from a friend I will put you down as 2nd on that one. I was supposed to already have that one but I got the wrong one it was an honset mistake from a very good friend. I have someone else who is to get a cutting from me but I will get you one just give me some time. I may actually have that one by the spring swap.
    I love the idea of getting together and doing a seed swap and making boxes for those who can't be there. I really enjoyed talking to everyone so much. I would love to have more time to get to know all of you. Elizabeth

• rootdiggernc
    18 years ago

My vote is for eating after the swap, like we do, that gives us time for gabbing and asking questions about our new babies, meeting new friends, etc. It's also a cool down time after the rushing around to do the special swaps and actual swapping. The breeze yesterday sure helped with that! Some finish swapping before others and can go ahead and start with the goodies and some need to leave earlier for various reasons, like kids school/sports activities and such. My kids are grown, but I rmemember what it was like trying to rush from event to event, especially with multiple children and activities. Then you have those that come the extra distance and need to get an earlier start back or have other places 'with names we don't mention,' which we like to swing by on the way out of town, lol....

• tietie
    18 years ago

What a great time! DH and I had a blast. It was great to chat with everyone and catch up with friends. I always learn so much from ya'll. I'm so delighted with the plants that came home with me.

Nancy, thanks for the special gifts. You truely amaze me with your knowledge.

Fran & Elizabeth, thanks for the special trades and finding me so quickly. I was worried about being late.

John, thanks for putting this shin-dig together and being the wealth of knowledge that you are. A veritable plant encyclopedia. Tami Faye is a dream.

Cory, I really wanted to chat with you. (I was sitting next to Nancy at the table) So we could talk about how much we miss TX things like good tex-mex, and how much we enjoy NC things. We lived near Dallas for 5 years. Also, really enjoyed those turnovers....are you willing to share the recipe?

I was looking for Efine, did she come? We enjoyed her company at our first swap last fall and haven't seen her since.

Again, a big THANKS for those who have established yards and are needing to 'unload'. My yard, my husband and I sure appreciates everyones generousity. And my neighbors are starting to think someone actually lives here now. heehee

Can't wait til spring......

Tanya

• babelsrus
    18 years ago

Wow,
    I really regret that I couldn't make the swap. It sounds like it was the traditional wonderful time that these swaps prove to be! I remember those cinnamon buns! I'm reminded every time I use those little white buckets from that swap. The buns are just a sweet memory but the buckets are a favorite gardening tool of mine!
    As a chronically late arriver. I agree that I'd love to spend more time getting to talk flowers with people. I mean how often do you get to talk flowers/dirt/compost with someone that shares the passionate sentiment. Well,I'm looking forward to the next get together. Beth

• cory
    18 years ago

Oh my gosh! You mean I missed talking to a fellow Texan??!! Next time... The crawfish recipe came from Emeril Lagasses cookbook "Emeril's Potluck" It's called Cajun Crawfish Turnovers and the recipe is easy to make. Uses store bought phyllo dough. You can also use shrimp instead of crawfish. C.

• efine50
    18 years ago

Tanya,
    I didn't make it this year. Just had too many issues with my business and the farm! The older I get...the harder it is for me to multi-task....lol. Keep in touch!
    Sounds like everyone had a wonderful time and I do hope to make another next year. Just from reading I have picked up a couple of 'must haves'!
    Evelyn

• ncgardengirl
    18 years ago

As far as eating first I think that would be a good thing too but I am flexible either way. Because we still could chat after special trades and the swap is finsihed with more time allowed we could chat over desserts and salsa and chips...(see how the food got put back in there...wink, wink or should that be oink, oink?) BUT it is working the way it has for many swaps so way mess with a good thing? The MAIN THING for me is I would have just like to have more time.
    Now the big questions:

1* What were you looking for that you didn't find there? Named Sedums, More Natives Houseplants...

2* What did I forget to bring for you? I forgot to bring something for someone, but I forgot what I forgot

3* And, who provided the plant you brought home that you don't know the name of and need more info for? I can't remember what this plant is, but John described it for me when I picked it up and I FORGOT what he said it was.... He said it is a houseplant> So the description is: It looks like some type of Oregano, it has fuzzy/soft leaves and they are variegated. I think he said it was Cuban Oregano? Also, got one I think is a native plant, it is about 2 ft tall with salvia looking bracketts. It has pinkish looking blooms. Any ideas? Turtle Head or a Salvia. They were in gallon size pots and might have been 4-6 of them total. If I can get some batteries today I will post a pick of plant in question.
    Thanks eveybody,
    Fran/ncgardengirl

• Eliz33
    18 years ago

I am so bad! I went out today and bought a Bleeding Heart. The one with the purple shells that the Red flowers come out of. So John I will have a cutting for you. I will root cutting for other also. I just decided to just go and buy it because so many people wanted some of it. It was a great deal $10. I am the luckiest girl in the world. Eliz33

• trianglejohn
    18 years ago

Fran - your brain IS working! you are right, it is Cuban Oregano. Named that because it smells like oregano (or it can, sometimes they don't). It is a houseplant. It is related to the classic houseplant Swedish Ivy. It is a Plectranthus. Some people do use it as an herb but I wouldn't, it is not supposed to be edible. There are a number of Plectranthus that have the same white edges and leaf shape, so yours may not be the actuall one that goes by Cuban Oregano but it could be. There are 100's of different types and new ones are being developed every year.

Eliz - where did you find one? I haven't seen one in many years. For that price I can just buy one myself. Then I could be the luckiest guy in the world.

John

• momof2boys_wv
    18 years ago

We just moved here and I can't wait to come to the spring Swap. Bring those toad lillies I am dying for one.

• The Citrus Guy
    18 years ago

Well, this South Carolinian didn't get to come after all. Financial held me and the wife back! Life must go on! I read about all sorts of plants I wanted...wahhhh...Voodoo Lillies!! Well, I guess I will try again in the Spring...probably after I hold my third one here in Charleston! Happy Gardening All!
    Darren

18 years ago

Well, I made it after a five hour drive and missed everything...brought home the key lime cake that my daughter made...so sad to have missed it all! I really thought it went on until about 2 and just could not make it any earlier than I did...

But it was great to meet Eliz, Sally, and Leslie after all the emails.

• dellare
    18 years ago

UGH Countrygirl. What a bummer. I wish I was there when you finally made it. I would have gladly let you pick what you wanted from my stash. Adele

18 years ago

Thanks, Adele! We had just gotten back from Dayton Friday night and just could not get out of the house any earlier!

• Eliz33
    18 years ago

Ok here is the story as to how I got the plant for $10.
    First thing as far as I could tell it was the last one they had. Second it had been through a hurricane outside. Third I shop there frequently. Fourth I said "Is this the only one left? Looks like it went through the hurricane!" Fifth I really did loose my visa check card so I only had my debt card which they don't take (PROMISE I DID NOT KNOW THAT) Sixth I only had $12 dollars in cash on me. So she was going to give it to me for $15 at 15% off but I did not have the cash. So I went to the car and was looking for change. She came to me and said I could have it for $10. So did I know what I was doing YES! I can tell you this though I would have paid $25 for the plant and run to the ATM for the money. LOL So John I will be going back there soon and if I find another one I will just get it for you. If not I am rooting about 20 cuttings as the vine had been growing all season and was way to messy for me. I like to try and grow them as little bushes. You will definatly get one form me at the next swap one way or the other. Elizabeth

• tamelask
    18 years ago

woo hoo- i finally figured out how to make an album with my mac site. it's a bit more tedious for you guys to look than if i posted them all here, but since there's 20 pix, follow the link, please. that way i don't get a nasty email from the moderator. :)
    tammy

Here is a link that might be useful: tam's pix from fall swap

• ncgardengirl
    18 years ago

Tam,
    Ya'll did a fine job on the pix. I managed to stay out of every one (almost I saw me way, way in back of one). Now if I am that lucky on the rest of the cameras that were there I'll be bet'n a thousand!
    But cha did get my mom and other half...lol. They don't mind...and I'll never tell.
    I forgot to bring my camera...oh well maybe next time.
    Anyway, good job!
    :) Fran

• dellare
    18 years ago

Yeh Tam. I on the other hand am sorry that I was so close up in a couple of pictures. At least I wasn't eatin with my fingers this time. Adele

• tamelask
    18 years ago

hey- blame or congrat pete. he manned the camera this time. i just cropped, cleaned up & otherwise helped the pix as much as i could & posted them. he did try to take at least 1 pic of everyone- but some always slip away, fran. now he knows, he'll be on the lookout for you from now on! heh heh.
    adele, he was esp proud of the one with you and the other lady(sorry i didn't get names for all the faces) talking mirrored across the table from each other in exactly the same pose.
    yeah- i saw a couple other cameras going- show us the pix, people! next swap, maybe we'll all gather round real quick for a group shot where noone's eating or talking! won't that be a revelation?! :)

• dirtrx
    18 years ago

I am so very sad that I didn't make it. But I can tell from the posts that everyone had a great time. The swaps are so much fun and educational. I am looking forward to the spring one already. I don't care what format we follow. I have read that other swaps do it "plant for plant" but I would prefer not to swap that way. I like the casual easiness we have. Plus as a new gardener a couple of years ago the swap is what got me started gardening. Everyone was extremely generous. The plants I received in these swaps have a special place in my heart and my garden. I showed up with a couple of lowly daylilies and white iris and came back with so much more than plants. John its all your fault ;)! Thank you! (I'm up for the seed swap. I promise not to freak out this time.) Shannon/Dirtrx

• dellare
    18 years ago

Hey Tammy, you know the funny thing about that picture. It was of me and Theresa by the way. There is almost the exact same picture out there from the spring swap of her and I talking across a swap table, except I think in that one our positions were switched. I don't know if it was one that my brother-in-law took or one that was posted on this forum. I had to laugh when I saw it. Adele

• jeane
    18 years ago

Hi All,
    I really hoped my new knee would be up to coming to the swap, but it was just too soon. There were many things I wanted to bring that I couldn't pot up. I promised myself I wouldn't take anything home! (I'm sure the temptation would have lured me to a few lol) Sounds like it was great swap - great photos too.

This is the 1st swap I've missed and the last.
    As to meeting each other here's an idea. Maybe John, our designation bell ringer!, could ring the bell for us to shake hands with someone we don't know. If we did that 3 times, in 15 minutes or so we will have met and chatted with most of the gardeners. Just a thought

Thanks to all of you for your best wishes and great advice before my total knee replacement - now I now what a quad is! I need to bend my knee at least 110 degrees to kneel in the garden, so I am very motivated!

See y'all at the Spring Swap.

Jeanne

• dellare
    18 years ago

Jeanne, I LOVE that idea. Hope all is going well for you. Adele

• trianglejohn
    18 years ago

Here are the only three I took. Appear to be kinda early in the game. Look closely and you might see Tami Faye (our mascot) walking through the center of the pavilion.

{{gwi:552597}}

{{gwi:552596}}

{{gwi:552599}}

Ok, when I preview this it only shows them microscopically! and it only allows me to insert one link URL instead of one for each photo. To confusing for this old guy (that works with computers all day long!) Someone else will have to figure this out - I'm done.

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:552596}}

• Ralph Whisnant
    18 years ago

I finally got my computer connected to the cable system today, so that I can add my thoughts re the Raleigh swap. I too was so busy carrying plants in, setting up and than carrying all the goodies back to the parking lot that I did not have time to talk to half of the people that I had wanted to. If it had not been for my wife's looking out for me, I would have missed most of the wonderful food, too. By the swap next spring, we should have completed our move from SC (we still have the house there, too) and I promise to be better organized. We left early than I wanted to this year because the UNC - NC State football game started at noon and I had to see at least the second half. I came away with so much good stuff that I know that I need to thank many more of you, but especially Brenda, Nancy, Phyllis and Fran. And whoever brought the strawberry plants - can you tell me what variety they are? I have so many plants that I am uncertain of the name and or hardiness of (going back to the spring swap as well as this fall's) that I plan to start a new topic entitled "What is this and what should I do with it?"

• jeffahayes
    18 years ago

This is the first time I've seen this thread and it looks (from Tammy's pictures -- John, your thumbnails were just a TAD too small to make out), like you had a really successful swap once again there, John!

Wunnathesedays I hope to make it up for the Garner swap. I always feel kinda left out, but it's my own fault, since I'm the one who doesn't drive up for it.

Thanks to Tammy, though, at least I CAN enjoy it vicariously, in retrospect!

Happy Swapping!
    Jeff

• rootdiggernc
    18 years ago

At last, I have the pics from the fall swap posted!

Here is a link that might be useful: Fall Swap 2005

Sponsored
Land & Water Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
VA's Modern & Intentional Outdoor Living Spaces | 16x Best of Houzz