Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Thank You Shari...

Posted by aezarien 7b (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 21, 08 at 9:39

I know I already said it but we had a great time. Thank you again for taking the time to put together and host the swap. It was so nice to meet all the people that I have enjoyed chatting with on Garden Web, the goodies that everyone brought to eat were excellent, and I have my work cut out for me today with all the wonderful specimens I brought home.

Carol wanted to make sure that everyone knew how appreciative she was for all the help she got picking out things that would work in her yard. She said, and I agree, that we both learned quite a bit in such a short amount of time.

Anyway, thanks again and if and when you decide to have another one, we would most definitely love to come!

-Tina

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Thank You Shari...

• Posted by gnomey 7b SC zip296 (My Page) on
    Sun, Sep 21, 08 at 11:09

Hey Tina :) It was great to meet you and Carol and the others that got to come. It was a lot of fun and I love the plants I got.

o

Yes Sandi, I wanted to post too. I wanted to post yesterday when I got home but I ended up getting so very sick. I went to bed at 8:00 pm. So sorry I couldn't post sooner.
BUT YES INDEED, thank you so much it was more fun then I had expected. You were right, doing it the way you did added an element of excitment!
Congradulations on a swap well done and LOVED THOSE BROWNIES... Remember we ALL want the recipe, wanna post it for us...HEHEHE

I am sooo sorry we had to leave early, but I had to go get my other things from Gail's that she couldn't bring with her for me. I would have liked to stayed a visited more with those who stayed a little later.

Jeff it was nice to meet your mom, and the doggie! Sorry we couldn't chat a little longer. Thanks for the pickerel. Glad you made it out that way after all though.

I want to REALLY REALLY REALLY thank gnomey for ALL you gave me. You are just the BESTEST of the BEST!!! I went out looking earlier this morning and thought WOW! THANK YOU AGAIN...
I don't know what else to say or how to express how much I appreciate what you did! THANK YOU LADY, words can not convey enough of my graditude!

Erin thank you as well, I appreciate what you gave me also!

Gail girl, you KNOW I love what all you gave me!

Tina, thanks again. I appreciate all your goodies too! Those little pails were just adorable!

I have a lot of repotting to do and planting WOW!!!

Can't wait to do it all again.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

o

It was great to come out to your swap. I had a good time. Let me know if you plan another swap in the spring.
Erin

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from North Carolina and South Carolina are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here