Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Brugmansia for Annual/Perennial Seeds

Posted by chavez 7 - CLT-NC (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 17, 06 at 13:36

Have about (8) Pink Brugmansia (Cuttings from tree in Picture) to trade for Annual/Perennial Seeds. This trade will have to be pick up only as these are some big cuttings/trees now. Will let you dig them up and haul away. I am in the University Area of Charlotte. First come first serve, there are several very large cuttings - 4' - 5' range.

I am not picky on what seeds as this is a new home and I am just beginning to start the landscaping. Mostly looking for the wild flowers, Zinnia, Verbena, Lantana, etc. Would be especially interested in Celosia Seeds and Petunia.

Let me know if you are interested by email or post here. I check this forum quite regularly and will get back with you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Brugmansia for Annual/Perennial Seeds

I would love to have some of your Brug if possible. I have a lot of different seeds that you can choose from if its not too late. Just let me know. Thanks. G. Baucom

o

I am interested in a brug cutting. Where are you located? Please e-mail. Thanx.

o

Sorry! Most of what was outside it gone. Can give you a cutting of the tree that I have saved for myself.

I am in Charlotte, NC on the University Side of town.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from North Carolina and South Carolina are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here