Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
walkingman73

Looking for a Sweet Bubby Bush

walkingman73
15 years ago

I live in the northeast Davidson Co./ High Point area and I'm looking for a Sweet Bubby Bush to get a start of my own. Thanks

Comments (7)

• walkingman73
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I've learned that this is another name for the "Carolina Allspice".

• trianglejohn
    15 years ago

If fragrance is important make sure you propagate off of a fragrant bush, they aren't all sweet smelling. I have plenty and none of them have any fragrance. They are easy from seed also.

• tamelask
    15 years ago

If you're willing to drive to garner and dig, i can give you a nice big start of one. Mine's gotten out of hand, and yes, it smells good. Just email me and let me know. thanks, tammy

• susie_60nc
    15 years ago

I have some seed if you are interested.

• woodsworm
    15 years ago

I have loads, they're fragrant. You can dig them if you want to come to Elon.

• walkingman73
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks for the offers everyone. I'll have to see how my schedule looks over the next few weeks.

• dfrly
    15 years ago

http://davesgarden.com/products/ps/go/550/
    This is a link that should show you nurseries that sell Sweet Bubby Bush or Carolina Allspice etc. I knew it as Sweet Bubby Bush. I like the Lazy S and Niche Nursery sites because they are the only ones that state the plants come from fragrant stock and are fragrant also. The other sites remind you not all Carolina Allspice are fragrant (wonder why they feel the need to tell you that? LOL) I understand your search. I looked for this plant for years while in SC. I am now in CA and I look forward to bringing a touch of the south to CA.

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars27 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus