Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone want a rose?

Posted by carla17 Z7 NC (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 25, 08 at 8:40

I have a Maman Cochet that I'm digging up. Would anyone want it?

Carla

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone want a rose?

Carla, I'd love to try it if we can wait till the spring swap for me to get it?

o

Guess I should post the Spring Swap info huh.

o

Rootdigger, I don't know if I will make it to the swap but maybe I can find someone to bring it. We'll work something out.

Carla

o

Carla, just curious - why are you getting rid of Maman Cochet? I just dug mine up because the growth is so awkward and the blooms never opened well. Did you have the same problems with her?

Denise

o

Please describe it's color and habit, so that we may all be able to decide if it will fit into our gardens. It's not in my Heirloom Roses catalog. Thank you.

Here is a link that might be useful: Heirloom Roses catalog

o

Thanks Carla, I can always swing by when we're up there if you can't make it. Robin it shows up in google.

o

Rootdigger, my husband travels so maybe we can work it that way. It will get big. I'm mainly removing it due to space.

Carla

o

Big's not a problem where I want to put it. Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here