Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bernice_2009

feed and seed stores, gardening info

bernice_2009
15 years ago

I am trying to learn how to build a garden this year using things that I read last year about "lasagna gardening" or a type like that, organic, substainable. I laid out an area on the side of my yard yesteday using newspaper, compose from a big pile I made last year, peat moss, mulch, and a few bags of soil. I made a very small garden last year and it produced very well. However, I do not know a lot of info on when and what to grow so I was hoping to find a nice feed and seed store close to Cary NC so I can go and talk to someone about gardening. My daughter would also like to find a place that sells baby chicks etc that could also see. I learn best by someone showing me how to do things so I also thought about trying to find a place near here that I could go to where I could watch or help at. I want to grow organically and would love to learn how to do substainable gardening. Can anyone assit me with locating a good feed and seed store or if you have further suggestions, I would really appreciate your thoughts. Thanks

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Dream Baths by Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Custom Bath Designers & Remodelers in Columbus I 10X Best Houzz