Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tammy_kennedy

Free Horse manure/compost

tamelask
15 years ago

on March 15th; 1-4pm. They have a friend with a scoop, who'll load your trucks for you. We've gotten compost/manure from her several times and it's well broken down, not weedy and we've been really happy with it. More poo than straw. Email me if you want her addy or phone number for more info- i'm reluctant to post it here for spam reasons.

Directions: take 70 towards Clayton. At the Bojangles turn left onto Shotwell. Go through Old Garner rd, on the next right you'll see Covered Bridge and turn onto it. You'll come up to a stop/V intersection. Bear to the left in the v to the stop, then make a left (you'll be staying on Covered Bridge). Follow through the next intersections until you get to the stop & blinker, which is the intersection with Buffalo. Make a right onto Buffalo, and about 1.5 miles on the left you'll see Raintree Drive, which is a dirt road. Turn there and make and immediate right. You should see the huge pile and loader.

If you're coming from north raleigh, it's probably easier to take 40S to 70 bypass. Get off at 70 past Clayton and head back towards Clayton (left at exit, i believe). Make a right onto Highway 42/Rose Street. Left onto Buffalo, which is the 5th road on the left. Right on Raintree, 3rd road on right.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH