Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nannerbelle

Had a lot of fun yesterday in the yard

nannerbelle
15 years ago

OK, I'll hush after this one!! LOL My privacy project is officially off and running!! I have 100 2yr. old White Pine seedlings coming in tomorrow!! So yesterday I went out and laid out the hedge line with a little landscape paint and a few rebar stakes. I've decided where I'm going to put some large trellis' on one side of the property and defined 2 new beds in some very strategic locations. One will be a entrance bed at the parking area to my driveway. The other will be the first corner in defining my front yard into a courtyard type area, separating it from the natural land area. After I finished laying these out, with the assistance of my trusty sidekick, my labbie Zoom Zoom, we put out the pine needles and stacked the rock for the border around an oak tree in the side yard on the other side of the property. It's all ready now for some nice hosta and some shade plants. It's one of the only areas we have that can take some shade plants. It was a fun afternoon!! Now we are looking forward to the weekend and some tilling in the veggie area, installing two raised beds and some pine tree planting!!! Happy almost weekend folks!! :-)

Comments (3)