Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
eldemila

Anyone in the Greenville (Greer) area? Help & Guidance Needed

eldemila
14 years ago

I just bought a home in Greenville County, SC, and I'm in some desperate need of advice and help.

I've always dreamed of having a beautiful garden, but have totally no knowledge about plants and haven't had a good track record in the ones I've attempted to plant, which is mostly vegetables and herbs.

The home we just bought is SCREAMING out for landscaping in the front, and I'd love to have a raised bed garden in the back. I don't know what will grow well in the clay soil, in the zone as well, what to plant that needs little care (and I can't kill easily), what grows well together, what looks good together, you get the picture.

Would love to know if there's a group, or even an individual with the love of gardening that would like to teach and help plan and plant. I want to be hands on and learn rather than hire someone to do it for me.

Is there anyone out there that can help? If so, please contact me, or reply to this post and I'll P/M you back.

Here's a few pics of what I'm trying to work with-taken prior to purchasing home. I know this house has potential, inside and out, I just need some help and guidance on how to tap in to the potential and bring out the beauty that I know can be there.

THANKS!!!

{{gwi:566571}}

{{gwi:566572}}

{{gwi:566573}}

{{gwi:566574}}

{{gwi:566575}}

{{gwi:566576}}

Comments (4)