Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Old Salem Heirloom Plant Sale! April 21, 2012

Posted by rootdiggernc Z-7A NC (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 12, 12 at 15:25

I don't know anything about this place, just thought I'd put it out here for anyone that might be interested.

http://www.oldsalem.org/2012-heirloom-plant-sale

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Old Salem Heirloom Plant Sale! April 21, 2012

Sounds fun. I am having trouble posting my April 21 event since the exchanges page wont allow me to log in or post due to computer error (I keep getting the same error message for 2 days now when I try it). Time is running out. Can I please have some help making my post? Here is the link. The subject line should say "Forsyth Co. plant swap 4-21-12" then inside it you can give this link. If you dont have the time or run into trouble with it, I will understand completely. Mant thanks. Robin in Lewisville NC

Here is a link that might be useful: Forsyth Co. plant swap

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here