Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
msjay2u

need ID help please

msjay2u
11 years ago

Hello all,
I have not been here in quite a while but I just did a search on my name and I think I have planted everything suggested to me except the Abelia Grandiflora and thats only because I can't find it. I have also been seeing things growing in my woodline that when I see in bloom I tie a ribbon around and then I transplant it in the fall. This has worked very well for me. I have been in my home for 6 years now and gardening on a 1.25 acre lot is a real process, time consuiming, labor intensive and expensive as heck! and as a side not I am kind of lazy so it is taking a long time to get this thing going.

I have a couple of questions that I hope you guys can help me out with...
1- I found this little gem in my wood line and I was wondering what it is...does anyone know? I am hoping it is not a weed, not invasive and if planted in a more suitable spot is going to be glorious LOL
{{gwi:569516}}

Next question
2- I have 6 very small pecan trees in my yard. I mistakenly thought they were some type of fruit tree but I had a landscaper tell me that they are actually pecan trees. I do not under any circumstances want them in my yard so I was thinking of getting rid of them. The are only about 6" diameter so if I cut them down how would you suggest I proceed after that so they do not grow back?

Here is a link that might be useful: My blog...I am a busy lady LOL

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths