Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Weed wrench in action?

Posted by nonews Zone 7 NC (My Page) on
Wed, May 27, 09 at 15:37

Have any of you used or seen the "Weed wrench" in action? It seems expensive, but if I can pull out the privit and other invasives, it would be worth it.
I tried the search function on the forum today, and it just drew a blank. Thanks, Nancy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Weed wrench in action?

Yes! I know someone who has all four sizes and she has cleared saplings from woods at her property. She let us see how easy it was. The saplings popped out of the ground with ease. A good investment.

Jim

o

I love the weed wrench. It's my favorite garden tool after my Japanese garden knife. Mine is just on loan from a friend (for about the last 2 years!), but when she takes it back I will definitely be replacing it with one of my own. Make sure you size it right for what you want to remove.

o

Anytime I want to know how to do something I go to youtube. I found a video for you there. it is not the best video but after a minute of him providing a tour of his property he shows how to do itl. looks pretty simple. oh and the sound is low too

Here is a link that might be useful: weed wrench video

o
I wish i could delete posts

I found a better instructional video . the sound is still low but atleast in this one you can hear what the guy is saying

Here is a link that might be useful: better video

o

Thanks so much for the information on the weed wrench. I think the ones on You Tube are a different brand, but seems to work in a similar way. Now I have to decide if I want to go ahead with a purchase. Thanks. Nancy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here