|We live in Spring Lake. Do any type of edible mushrooms grow in the area? If so, what kind and what time in the year is best to find them. Thanks!|
|Is there a forum specific to mushrooms? Might want to google the topic which will lead you to specific gardenweb |
posts although it pulls up a lot of old ones from many years
|Here you will find everything you need to grow your ownÂ deliciousÂ mushrooms from home!|
Here is a link that might be useful: how to grow mushrooms
Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here