Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pgreens_gw

Porch Swing

pgreens
16 years ago

Need info on where I can purchase a nice wooden swing for my porch. Need a 5 ft. swing constructed of something other than pine with a slight curved back and curved seat....near the Florence/Sumter, SC area.

Comments (3)

• laurabs
    16 years ago

I'm little help to you since I'm in Raleigh, but DH and I sat in a wooden glider at Homewood that was sweeeeet. It was hardwood and there were slats in a curved shape that hugged the bum just right. The glide was long and smooth, and they had a single chair or a love-seat size. DH loved it and announced that if we got it, it was going in the living room. I said we couldn't have it until we can have a screened-in porch.

• hairco
    16 years ago

I bought mine iN Charleston,S.C.& it is called the Charleston swing. I use it out side and i have 2 white wicker ones on my pourch.

• jessicaharwell
    14 years ago

I recently purchased a porch swing from backyardcity.com. They have great prices and a lot of their models come with free shipping to the Florence/Sumter area. My swing was delivered very quickly and it has been a great addition to my front porch.

Here is a link that might be useful: Porch Swings