Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
looking for flowers.

Posted by scgreenthumb1987 8 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 31, 14 at 7:22

my wife has asked me to look for flowers for next year. i have many, many different pepper seeds for trade (i normally only deal with peppers) if anyone is willing to donate or trade id greatly appreciate it.Here's a short list of the pepper seed i have for trade. its about 60% complete

Cayenne
Banana
Bell
Red habanero
Orange habanero
Black naga
Yellow fatali
Peter pepper
St peter
Red bhut
Chocolate bhut
Peach bhut
Moruga
Chocolate scorpion
Birdseye
Cow horn
7 pot Jonah
Serrano
Naga morich
Malaysian Goronong
Red devils tongue
Naga viper
Carolina reaper
Hot cherry
Church bells
And many accidentally crosses

i just started seeding so give me a few weeks to start trading, i'm just looking to see if anyone is willing to right now.

also i have 4 o'clock (flower) seeds to trade as well

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: looking for flowers.

I can send you some tubers of what Mom called flags. I think they are actually called bearded iris, not sure. I need to divide them anyway.

They are big so it may be kinda pricey to send a lot of them. They multiply fast, so you would have more every year.

I'm interested in the Peter pepper and a habanero that is on the not quite as hot side?

E-mail me.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here