Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sam88_gw

Problems with small red bugs

sam88
14 years ago

We have been having a problem with extremely small red bugs on our outside door and floating in out dogs water bowl. We have an inground outside pool and they have also been floating in that. My husband has been cutting down two fields that outline our yard. The problems stared last April and the exterminator told us that we had bed bugs or fleas. The sprayed the house and we have seen no evidence before they sprayed or since. Problem seemed to go away with Winter, but now that Summer is here and my hushand is working in the yards/fields a lot, problem has returned. My husband constantly complains of bugs/something crawling all over him off/on during the day, but he can't find anything. He had bites on his legs a few weeks agao, but he now thinks that those were mosquitoes or bee bites for now no more bites. One night last week he felt something on his face and went into the bathroom and knocked one of the bugs off him into the sink (only time we have seen anything). Bug was a clear-skin like color - we think it might be a red bug or possibly some kind of mite. Does anyone know what they are or how to get rid of them? He is the only one having problems with bugs, I am not and my child is not having any problems. Thanks for any help.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Virginia Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars151 Reviews
Virginia's Award Winning One Stop Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Resource