Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ncgardengirl_gw

Triad Fall Swap, Car Pool From piedmont area?

ncgardengirl
15 years ago

Ok, it was mentioned to me of a possible car pool, I would dearly LOVE to be able to go and I know someone else who might would like to as well.

I only have a small PU truck and it is not running well enough to make it that far, however, if someone is going that way (and are SURE they are going) I would like to hitch a ride, and share gas cost.

I am sure someone else might think it is a great idea as well.

If you would like to car pool, or need a ride you can respond to this post. IF you don't want to make your wishes known then send me a private email and I will convey the message to whom ever may be making the trip that either needs a ride or whom is willing to make the drive.

Thanks everyone.

:) Fran

Comments (12)

• aezarien
    15 years ago

I'll have to get back to you on that one... I'm still hammering out the details of that little trip.

• blueangel
    15 years ago

I for one would love to go and meet everyone,
    would need a ride as I do not drive.

Blueangel

in Charlotte

• aezarien
    15 years ago

I'm going to try to work out transportation for that day. I mean.. I have a car but it isn't going to fit everyone so I am going to see if we can borrow a vehicle that has a little more seating room.

• redheadedstepchild75
    15 years ago

I'm going...and I have room for two more people in my area if they wanna come with me.
    I'm in a jeep cherokee.....so if you are taking 199 plants it might not work out. lol....but, If you have the normal amount of plants...then by all means you can come with me!
    I'm in clover...and will be going up through Charlotte on Interstate 85 to get there.

Red

• aezarien
    15 years ago

Red - My mom lives in Clover off Meadow Rd. Takes me about 20-30 minutes to get to her house.

• rootdiggernc
    15 years ago

WooHoo! Glad you all are coming! Plant Party! :)

• redheadedstepchild75
    15 years ago

Aezarien,
    I know where that is...I'm finally starting to learn my way around Clover! lol

How are you doing?

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

aezarien told me yesterday she will not be attending this swap, so we are down a driver. :(, red, your vehicle wouldn't be big enough for many of us) so I guess I will not be going either.

I am so disappointed, this week as been the bearer of bad news all the way around.
    Water Restrictions in play
    Driver drop-out (its ok aezarien np)
    Lost a farm I wanted to rent...it was prefect too.

I am um, depressed, yes I think that fits the bill. The farm is the kicker. I wanted it so much...we've been looking for the perfect place and that really was it.

Guess I am going to go slink off outside and pout for a while...(yes, I pout. so....)

:( Fran

• aezarien
    15 years ago

Red - Hey :P I'm tired. I've been trying to wake up for three days now. lol

Fran - I didn't say I wasn't going to go. I said I didn't know if I was going or not.

• ncgardengirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Oh...geeze, I am an airhead. I honestly thought you said you were defiantly NOT going....I am losing what little bit I have left of my mind aren't I.

I think I need more sleep...

I sorry....lol.
    :)Fran

• aezarien
    15 years ago

I am still working out the logistics. It isn't a matter of me trying to decide if I want to go or not. I would like to go but there are some circumstances I need to overcome before I can be sure. I apologize if I led you to believe otherwise.

• squirrelspur
    15 years ago

I hope you all can make it, I'd like to meet you!

Anyone coming from the Pilot Mountain/Mount Airy area? I'm in Pilot Mountain and could carpool with one other person - need to save the rest of room for plants!

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County