Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
In search of land to lease

Posted by reeldoc 7 NC (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 16, 09 at 9:46

Two responsible adults looking for land to lease for the purpose of hunting/shooting. My son in law and I are in search of land to lease within an hour or so of Clemmons, NC. We are both professional people that respect landowners wishes, will post your land for you, take care of your land and plant food plots. We will also be teaching my grandson about the outdoors and hunting, something that is becoming a lost art to our youth. If you have acreage that you would be interesting in leasing out please send email to reeldoc @ triad.rr.com (remove the spaces).

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: In search of land to lease

• Posted by zigzag 7b - Triangle, NC (My Page) on
    Tue, Nov 17, 09 at 18:33

Going out on a bit of a limb here ..... but, reeldoc, you might get more luck trolling the outskirts of your Clemmons area via the NC State extension services or farm bureau-type sites.

I'm in the Triangle, and am actually not even sure where Clemmons is, but here, I have found that the outlying rural counties offer an amazing variety of 'land for use' opportunities.

Just a thought .....

o
RE: In search of land to lease

Check the current issue of _The North Carolina Market Bulletin_, published by the North Carolina Department of Agriculture. It is available in print or online. You will find statewide listings of rural land for sale or lease.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Carolina Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here