Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tammy_kennedy

Merry Christmas, everyone!

tamelask
13 years ago

These were all shot out on our screenporch/greenhouse, except for the kids. Enjoy!

Here is a link that might be useful: chiristmas card 2010

Comments (11)

• User
    13 years ago

Merry Christmas to you and yours also!
    I love your Christmas card, what a great idea!

• tamelask
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks, Butterfly! I do them each year (have for 17 yrs) but they are getting to be a real pain in the patoot. The fun part is sharing after all the work is done! :)

• dottie_in_charlotte
    13 years ago

thanks Tam, and same backatcha'nyourstoo! Special Christmas for us now we have our kids and grandtoddlers living with us for a while. Real toys under the tree intead of adult technotoys.

• tamelask
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Oh, i bet that is SOOO much fun, Dottie! I was in WM tonight and looked at the toy aisle a little wistfully. We have lots of cousins to buy for, but they are mostly the same age as mine or just a bit younger, or newborn. Couple yrs and the little ones will be lots of fun to buy for. Thanks for the wishes!

• nannerbelle
    13 years ago

Been a while since I've been up here but Merry Christmas!! Love the card as well!! Good work!!! Stay warm and enjoy the holidays.

• hosta200
    13 years ago

Thanks Tammy, Great card! I didn't know you had a Pionus parrot. They've always been my favorite.

• tamelask
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks, Mike! We sure do, and he was a doll til he hit maturity. Now he has sweet moments and murderous rage moments and since he's flighted b/c of the cats, it's scary during the latter. Unfortunately, he takes most of it out on me. He seems to really prefer men. They call them mini amazons- and there's a good reason, other than looks. They have much the same attitude, without the annoying screaming (most of the time). They also have this great yeasty, floury smell they exude when they are happy or stressed, and they huff and puff like they have asthma during the same times. I still love him, and when he's good he's great, but when he's bad... *shudder*. You want him? :) Seriously, I'd love to rehome him if i found the right situation, and knew he'd be happier and the owners would understand about his issues. Still hope he may grow out of it- sometimes are better than others. Right now he's not doing too bad.

• hosta200
    13 years ago

Thanks for the offer Tammy, but the only birds we're keepng these days are the chickens outside. I had an orange winged amazon for 16 yrs and loved him but don't think I could deal with the dust in our small house.

• tamelask
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Totally understand Mike! Just thought i'd offer. :)

• Lynda Waldrep
    13 years ago

Nobody has mentioned the snows. We had quite a bit, with many limbs down and even two huge trees. Since hubbie fell from a ladder three days before Christmas and broke his foot, who knows when we will be cleaning it all up?? It could have been worse, so we had a very grateful Christmas if not so merry.

• tamelask
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Sorry to hear that, NCrescue. Hope your hubby's foot is healing ok. The snows here brought a few power outages, but just blips for us personally, and lots of fun time in the snow sledding (and a few bruises for me from sledding mishaps), but other than that it was beautiful and fun. In wake co, we had 6-8 inches, generally.

Sponsored
ANF Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Innovative & Creative Kitchen & Bath Designers Servicing VA