Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kerai_gw

Tree removal service in Columbia SC area

kerai
15 years ago

Can someone recommend a Tree removal service in Columbia, SC area? Also what would be an approximate cost? We have a 40ft tall Pine tree that is growing next to the driveway; we really like the tree, but the roots from the tree have heaved one part of the driveway, so much so that this tree has to go :-(

Thank you!

Comments (5)

• gonebananas_gw
    15 years ago

If you don't find one beforehand, I can probably get a name in a day or two of someone who (I heard) did good and reasonable work for a relative in Columbia. It's not all that cheap, even with a reasonable price. 40 feet is not very big though.

• kerai
    Original Author
    15 years ago

gonebananas,
    We are just beginning to look, so if you could give me a name, that would be wonderful. Thanks!

• duscarter
    15 years ago

Give Thomas Douglass a call 864-710-6077 . He cut down three trees for me for $200. They were easy to drop though, and I cut them up. My name is Dustin.

• gonebananas_gw
    15 years ago

If the above one doesn't work out for some reason, I have friends who were happy with the work and price from:

Evans Tree Service (Harry Evans)
    803-635-7569
    803-718-6061

We think he is in Gaston, but works the Columbia area.
    Sorry for the delay, but I just this minute got the information.

• kerai
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thank you both for the info. I had been sick, so didn't get a chance to call either one. Would do it in a week or so. Really appreciate your help.

Viji

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting