Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
orangelime1

When is to much to much

orangelime1
10 years ago

Just came in from watering the the citrus in the greenhouseand found out I lost 2 trees and another 2 or 3 not looking so good. I lost a grapefruit tree and a kumquat. I blame myself for this way to many trees. I had about 20 trees in there never again. I am officially staying away from garden centers. With to many plants it is easy to forget to water one and it is also way to dark in there . I never had a problem before I guess I am just becoming forgetful and no sunshine doesn't help. My question I would like to put out there is I know there are members out there wanting to add more trees to their collection but are we not putting the trees we already have in harms way by doing so. Is their a point when we have to say enough is enough? Or would it be better just to have a few nice specimens and give them the proper care they really need. My better half always said you are not bring another tree to the house you have way to many. Did I listen no. This winter has really opened my eyes.