Return to the Citrus Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Andrew, here is the Kishu I was talking to you about:-)

Posted by meyermike_1micha 5 (mikerno_1@yahoo.com) on
Wed, Mar 21, 12 at 9:24

It's small, but loves to put out very sweet fruit! It peels so easy and is seedless. You need one of these too,lol

Photobucket

Mike:-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Andrew, here is the Kishu I was talking to you about:-)

• Posted by mksmth oklahoma 7a (My Page) on
    Wed, Mar 21, 12 at 10:19

Nice Mike! As always, love your pictures

Mike

o

Wow!! Awesome Mike...its perfect!! Great job as always. Are those tangerines? Did you get it online?

o

Yes, the Seedless Kishu is a mandarin (they're actually not called tangerines, that is a marketing name for the Dancy that was coined because it was imported from Tangiers). They are tiny, but they are fabulous, probably the best tasting mandarin out there. And they are available from many online citrus sources.

Patty S.

o

Aw...Thanks alot Mike! As you know, I always enjoy seeing yours too. By the way....84 degrees today and possibly pushing 90 tomorrow. I didn't think that was possible up here in New England so early in March:-)

Hey Pug! Delicious is what I have to say and I am not even a citrus eater, although I love lemonade!
I got that on at Logee's when I visited there. Expensive, but worth every penny:-)
Keeping my fingers crossed for your Mango!

Patty, you said it! This is one of the best around. It may not be so prolific for me in the flower department, but I don't mind seeing the faces of my friends and family after sharing when they bite into one of these..lol

Mike:-)

o

Hey Mike,
Thanks for that posting. I actually bought this variety from Four Winds a few weeks back. I got it along with my 'Page' mandarin and also the Variegated Pink lemon.

My tree was loaded to the MAX with flower buds. I knew many would drop and I was right on that. Some are opening now. It's a great little tree, and I know I will be happy with the fruits! I just didn't want to buy it from Logees because they wanted an arm and a leg for it! I paid $20 for mine ofcourse also shipping. I just wished they had the 'Minneola' tengelo!

Andrew

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Citrus Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here