Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
puglvr1

My First Citrus Spring Flush...CLM free

puglvr1
10 years ago

I've been nursing my poor little dwarf satsuma tangerine for almost 3 months now...I've neglected it for a couple of years. The tree barely had any leaves and the ones that was on there were all ravaged by CLM's and had many issues with yellowing leaves...but this winter I made a commitment to really get this tree back on track...thanks to some great advise on this forum (you guys know who you are :o). I've been fertilizing often in "weaker" amounts and giving it lots of water . Its really paying off...lots of new growths and flowers too...but the best part is its fiist spring flush are CLM free, which I've read on a couple of articles are typical around here. Now I can start getting ready for the next growth flush since I won't be that lucky... those will not be CLM free, I have Spinosad and horticultural oil/Neem oil...and Bayer Advanced for Citrus if needed...I'll be ready for them,lol...

This is the tree today...nice and green Foliage, healthiest I've seen this tree since I planted it...

Thanks for all the help..

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Prime Custom Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars43 Reviews
DC Metro's Award Winning Custom Design, Build, and Remodeling Company