Return to the Citrus Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Miracid and Container Citrus

Posted by gobluedog none (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 13, 13 at 18:16

Will Miracid water soluble 30-10-10 be beneficial for my Cictrus in Containers? 2 Orange 1 Lemon ? I bought it for my Hydrangeas, someone told me that Citrus like Acidic Soil. I have my other Miracle-Gro 24-6-16 Zone 6

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Miracid and Container Citrus

Four Winds actually recommends Miracid as a container fert for citrus. Its suitable, and acidifies the water which is beneficial for the citrus. I've used Miracid and DynaGrow Foliage Pro, and I've had better results with the Foliage Pro (with a tsp of vinegar/gallon water). The Foliage Pro delivers the macronutrients in the exact ratio your plant will consume them, and also contains all of the micronutrients/minerals including Calcium that Miracid does not. Its not cheap but an 8oz bottle will go a long way, considering a 1/4tsp/gallon recommended dosage.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Citrus Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here