Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (11)

• meyermike_1micha
    14 years ago

{{gwi:578458}}

{{gwi:578460}}

{{gwi:578461}}
    Hummm....Let us see what someone thinks...Look like an Iron problem, then there may be a source that is causing an Iron update problem too..

Could also be lacking Nitrogen, which also may be caused from another problem.

What is your watering habits like? The enviroment? Your cutural habits? How about the soil?

• meyermike_1micha
    14 years ago

Something could be causing an Fe UPTAKE..

My spelling has been bad lately..Forgive me..

Mike..:-)

• raid_gardener
    Original Author
    14 years ago

the information below since I bought it from nursurey since week

watering habits : twice a week
    Enviroment: dry summer between 71 f ~ 95 f and cold winter
    Soil: tree in planted in large pot (30 gallons) , peatmoss+ perlite+rotted manure

• greenman28 NorCal 7b/8a
    14 years ago

Without knowing more, I'd say that soil-mix is responsible....

Josh

• meyermike_1micha
    14 years ago

Can you take a picture of the soil mix?
    Is it compacted?
    Does it stay wet very long?
    How long before the root ball becomes dry, and the soil to the bottom of the pot?
    How long has it been in this soil mix?
    Are you sure there is cow manure in the pot?
    Do you put it in there, or is that how it came?
    You water twice a week? Is that even if the soil mix still feels damp about 2 feet down into the pot?
    Do you feed it and how often?
    What is the soils Ph?

Thank you..

MIke..:-)

• puglvr1
    14 years ago

That second picture looks exactly like "Citrus Leaf Miners" to me...at least that is what mine and every citrus trees here in FL eventually get.

The rest of the leaves does look like some type of nutritional deficiency...a good fertilizer with minors should do the trick. Add 1/2 strength every time you water. Good luck!

• shalabysaid
    14 years ago

These symptoms is a natural phenomenon as a result of the transfer of the tree to place sustainability.
    They show symptoms of the lack of trace elements.

Or that the presence of salinity in the soil or irrigation water

Must therefore be based on the disclosure the root.

• meyermike_1micha
    14 years ago

Hi Raid,

I still think you should provide us with as much detail as possible, especially the soil dynamics and the other questions I asked, so intead of shooting in the dark, many here can pretty much be all in agreement.

If your soil has broken down,or has shrunken, if it has compacted, or stays wet far too long, if the PH is off or the soil is suffocating the roots, if the soil has too much cow manure in it, no amount of any fertilizer will help.

You must first tend to the roots and the shoes that you have put them into or that they are stuck in.

If my feet were unhappy in crappy shoes,the rest of my body would be affected for the bad..

By the way, a special Hello to my friends!

Hi Pug!

Mike..

• jean001
    14 years ago

Ir was said:
    "That second picture looks exactly like "Citrus Leaf Miners""

Not so.

Looks like a spider rolled the lea a tad and spun some webbing for a cozy place to hang out.

• raid_gardener
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks for all for thier helpful replies, actually after i reveiwed all replies I diagonsed the tree thoughrougly and see that most of mentioned reasons my tree having, first of all that tree is newly transplanted which is main reason it is just 10 days in new pot, also it has iron defeciency and other trace elements, and spider mites and leaf minres.

so i will wait till the tree adapt with new location and get back with general status

• zecowsay
    14 years ago

I agree with Jean. Spiders seem to love using my calamondin leaves as sleeping bags, often rolling it up around them and silking it shut.