Return to the Citrus Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I think I figured out how to post pics!

Posted by LizzaNVA 7b (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 23, 12 at 13:24

Hi all! I love seeing everyone's pictures and finally got around to posting some of my own.

My Meyer Lemons from last summer:

More Meyer Lemons

Okay, not citrus:

Cali in the other fig tree

My Mini!

And what my condo looks like in the winter:

Winter means my condo resembles a greenhouse

Cheers!
Liz

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I think I figured out how to post pics!

Hi Liz, your plants are beautiful. So is your kitty. Good gosh you are high up. Made my stomach do flip flops. :-o

o

Great plants! I'm inspired by your lemon! Will take an educated guess and say "she's" gorgeous (your tri-colored cat) and wow, that parking lot view is like going home for me. Grew plants on my condo balcony for many years, where the wind could get really bad but few bugs liked high altitudes. Happily, I live on ground level now...still learning about citrus and hoping to learn how to post pic one of these days!

o

• Posted by mksmth oklahoma 7a (My Page) on
    Tue, Apr 24, 12 at 10:06

great pics Liz. What is that plant your cat is hanging out in? Im probably wrong but is it a type of Fig?

i would like to grow a fig but only if they taste like fig newtons, LOL.

mike

o

Mike,

That is indeed a fig. It was my first and is nice and large but yet to throw off any figs. My smaller and newer one had 4 figs in the first year I had it (they fell off b/c winter came) and is now covered with tiny new figs. Go fig-ure (sorry), I've heard some plants take a while to produce.

And mandrin1, it's indeed a she. Cali is my rescue kitty. She likes sitting IN the larger pots. I'm worried my tomato seedlings will meet the same fate as the arugula she sat on after sampling. Luckily my balcony is really well shielded from the wind. The folks on the back side are lucky if they can keep soil in their pots.

Best!
Liz

o

I still dont know how to get pics to show up like that:-(

o

blazeaglory,

if you use imageshack, photobucket, or any others, there's several lines of code, for this forum, you use the html code which looks like this

< img src= " http://img98. imageshack. us/img98/5756/ dscn3277c. jpg " alt= "Image Hosted by ImageShack.us "/ >

o

Ahh. I see. I was just using any old pic I found on the net. Now I know. So when I finally get my pics uploaded WATCHOUT!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Citrus Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here