Return to the Citrus Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
nbc nightly news citrus greening piece

Posted by hoosierquilt z10a/23 Vista Calif (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 23, 14 at 20:48

You might want to check out NBC Nightly News tonight. FINALLY Citrus Greening has made it to the national news. Interesting but brief piece.

Patty S.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: nbc nightly news citrus greening piece

Typical meaningless NBC uninformed jabber.

Sorry, but I have to keep working on my status as international certified curmudgeon. LOL

o

Lets hear it for John. He is right on. Thank god It wasn't fox news network. Keep up the good work John.

o

Fox would have done a far better and more informed, in depth piece. I was disappointed at the lack of depth of the piece.

Patty S.

o

Fox news would have blamed government excessive controls as the cause and spread of Citrus Greening. The article would have been tilted steeper than the Titanic on its final plunge.

Steve

o

• Posted by mksmth oklahoma 7a (My Page) on
    Sat, Apr 26, 14 at 7:58

Bringing ones political opinions into a gardening forum is a big no no IMO.

o

Mike

I was meaning to make fun of news studios of to day. They are all bad, left or right. I get my world news from the DAILY SHOW and the COLBERT REPORT. At least these shows are slanted to be laughed at.

Its to bad you were not around when the news was considered to be a true service to society. It was truly great information on world events. Almost anything to day reeks of money manipulation.

o

Patty..Thank you for the heads up...Very thoughtful of you.

I hope you and your family are doing well..Mom says hello:-)

o

Hey Mike, tell you mom I said hi, and we're doing quite well out here. Hope the same for you and your family!

Patty S.

o

We are glad to hear of it...Hoping you are far away from dangers..

By the way...You should see the jade you sent me..Seems to thrive even on my very cold porch..That's a plus.. Thank you fro all of us.

o

You are very welcome. And your Jade is loving it's spot. Actually both of them. One is smaller due to too much "dog love", but both are doing very nicely! Take care, and sending you my 90 degree weather we're having this week. Keep us in your prayers for NO FIRES, as we're having our dreaded Santa Ana winds that normally don't show up until Fall. I hate them.

Patty S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Citrus Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here