Return to the Citrus Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Disease and other problems solved

Posted by d0ug (My Page) on
Mon, May 28, 12 at 13:02

I have lemon trees and other fruit trees and was spraying on not so regular bases and they would become sick and leaves would fall off many insects stems drying. Some trees slowly dieing. If spray it doesn�t seem to solve the problem.
Made up some colloidal silver and sprayed everything. It was like a miracle in just a few days new leaves started and the trees look healthier than ever before. Even the insects don�t seem to like it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Disease and other problems solved

How much did you use and at what rate? What did you pay for your product...it used to be pretty expensive.

o

Yeah I would like to get my hands on some but copper does the trick. I would like some silver though!

o

It is cheap the only cost is getting started. All you need is pure silver wire and a battery or dc power supply. You connect the power supply to two pieces of silver wire suspended in water for about 1/2 hour and you will have colloidal silver. if you want it for you ,you should use distilled water and clean the wires off every 5 min.
Before I used it the trees where slowly dieing the leaves would fall off for no apparent reason lot of yellow leaves and many branches where drying out.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Citrus Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here