Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tomodat

Curling leaves

tomodat
15 years ago

I have another question about the curling upward of citur leaves. I've recently moved into a home that has several citrus trees that are well established. They are about 12 feet in highth, and equally in girth. All planted in the ground. Three are orange trees an one grapefruit. Two of the orange trees, while they did fruit, never gained in size- skin was thin, tasty but never really ripened. The other was juicy and very tasty. I used these oranges to juice. This is the tree that has its leaves curling upward. The irrigation system was set for 20 min. 3 tmes a week. The other tree look just fine but my favorite is curling. I thought that if I was to add more water this would take care of the problem. Just as bad with more water being given for a longer period. If its bugs what am I looking for and how would I treat them?

Any answer you can pass on to me I would really appreciate it. I've added a lemon and a lime tree and though I know they won't really fruit for a couple of years I'm not planning on going anywhere for several maore.

Thank you.

Sincerely

Thomas Hallock

Comments (3)